News & Events
Fort Dearborn Company Extended Content Roll-Fed Labels
Offers up to 200% More Content Area
Fort Dearborn Company has entered into a marketing agreement with Quality Assured Label to market their BackPack® roll-fed extended content labels (ECL).
Fort Dearborn is a leading supplier of roll-fed labels to customers in a variety of markets. The company will now be able to offer customers a solution to their labeling requirements when they need more space or to support their promotional marketing efforts. This innovative roll-fed solution is engineered to increase the content area on consumer products by up to 200%. The re-sealable labels utilize a 3-page construction and can also incorporate removable coupons.
Benefits of BackPack® Roll-Fed ECLs:
- Provide value-added product information or requirements
- Offers up to 200% more content area
- Opens up to 350 degrees
- Durable and re-sealable (easy open and close)
- Removable coupons with perf and tear option
- Runs on existing labeling equipment (without modification)
Contact us regarding your application or to request a sample of our BackPack ECL or our other ECL solutions for cut & stack and pressure sensitive labels.